Warehousing and Storage
Our warehousing and storage facilities comprise over 300,000 sq ft of racked and unracked warehousing, strategically located across five sites in the North West of England.
We currently have customers storing 1-10 pallets and others that store 30,000+ pallets; we recently opened a Warehouse on Walton Summit Preston, consisting of circa 5,000 racked locations and circa 100,000 sq. ft. of bulk storage available; this warehouse is less than 5 minutes from the M6 and M65 motorways. We can handle all kinds of goods on large or smaller contracts, including HM Revenue & Customs bonded storage on a long or short-term basis.
We operate our own warehousing logistics hub near to the M6 motorway network and are able to load and unload all types of deliveries including containers at our 160,00+ sq.ft. facility in Preston. We also operate two other Warehouses within the Preston/Leyland area, totalling 310,000sq. ft. of Warehousing under our control; managing a diverse range of stock for our customers. All warehouses are HMRC approved.
All our premises are purpose-built with advanced 24-hour security including palisade fencing and remote CCTV systems.
HPH offers a complete warehousing service including comprehensive stock control and order picking/packing. All are covered under the scope of BSI ISO 9001:2000.
Other facilities and services include:
- Dock levellers and ground loading facilities
- Safe handling of all types of products; using
- MHE and attachments; including
• State of the art man up, order pickers VNA trucks
• Paper Reel Clamps
• Lansing Linde trucks fitted with double pallet handler attachments
• T20 Ride/stand-on pallet trucks
- Off site 24 hour 365 days per year Security monitored CCTV
- In addition to CCTV All sites are fully alarmed
- Re packaging and re work service
- Unloading/loading of containers
- Mechanical and manual handling of products
- HMRC approved
- Computerised stock control
- Professional, courteous and well trained staff
- Racking or Block Stack facilities available
In short HPH have the ability to handle and store all types of products either palletised or loose loaded, with dock levellers and internal/external ground facilities to ensure the safe handling of product either for receipt or loading for onward shipment.
We have the resources and equipment to handle containerised loads, both for unloading or loading, employing either mechanical or manual handling methods as necessary.
For more information, please Contact Us.
Alternatively, fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you.